Indiana State Fair Fact Sheet
When? Aug 7 - 23, 2015
Where? The Indiana State Fairgrounds; 1202 E. 38th St. Indianapolis, IN 46205
Gates open daily at 8 a.m.; Admission tickets will not be accepted or sold after 9pm (Sun.-Thurs) and 9:30pm (Fri.- Sat); Building/Exhibits Hours are generally 9am-9pm throughout the Fair (The Exposition Hall is open 10am-9pm daily; 10am – 8pm on closing day) (Home & Family Arts Building closes at 8 pm on closing day)
Parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis inside the State Fairgrounds for $5/vehicle. Please see the “Arrival, E-Z Park & FairTrain” section on the next page. Bikers can save $1 off admission when they use one of the secured bike racks on the Monon Trail at 38th Street and they must enter through Gate 18.
Media can enter the Fairgrounds from the north through Gate 6 off Fall Creek Parkway.
Fairgoers can enter the Fairgrounds through Gate 1 and 1A off 38th Street, Gate 6 off Fall Creek Parkway, Gate 10 on the Fairgrounds’ northeast corner, Gate 12 off 42nd Street, and Gate 18 on the Fairgrounds’ west side. Gates 1A, 12 and 18 are for pedestrian traffic only.
Persons with disabilities can find accessible parking inside Gate 1, 6, and 16 as well as in the in the infield. Wheelchair and electric vehicle rentals are available just inside Gate 1 on 38th Street, in front of the Grand Hall and inside Gate 12 on 42nd street.
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/indystatefair (use hashtag #IndyStateFair in all your tweets and tag @indystatefair)
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/indystatefair/ (use hashtag #IndyStateFair in all your Instagram posts and tag @indystatefair)
- Facebook: bit.ly/INStateFair (tag Indiana State Fair in all your posts)
- Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/INstatefair
- Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/indystatefair (Follow for tons of great Fair food recipes, family fun ideas, midway fun, and travel tips!)