Find a career with Indiana State Government. Apply to jobs 24-7.
- Create your own profile and apply to multiple jobs at once.
- Your profile will now be searchable by hiring managers.
- Edit/update your information as often as you like.
- Use job search agents to aid in your job search.
- Jobs postings will be updated on a daily basis.
A note to first-time users
You will be asked to give an e-mail address and to create a password. Please be sure that you have the information listed below:
- Electronic copy of your resume. (i.e., Word doc. or text file)
- Your employment history (position titles, dates, etc.)
- Education history (dates, credits earned and GPA)
- National ID or Alien Registration ID number.
- View frequently asked questions about state employment.
- Don't use your browser back button on your browser or the scroll wheel on your mouse.
- When searching for positions, the more criteria you enter, the fewer positions you will see. Your account will be saved once you have completed and submitted your application or applied for a job posting.
No e-mail account?
An e-mail address is needed to complete the application process. There are several sites on the internet that provide e-mail accounts at no charge. Such sites are Yahoo! and Hotmail.
Additional e-Recruit assistance documents
Online T.E.A.M. presentation
The online T.E.A.M. presentation is hosted by the Talent Acquisition Division of the Indiana State Personnel Department. The T.E.A.M presentation teaches the importance of providing a complete and accurate application for employment with the state of Indiana.
Play the T.E.A.M. presentation
The presentation also will teach you:
- How to register online
- How to create or update your profile
- How to use the online application system to apply for a job
- Job interview techniques.