Info Agency Main Banner Content
Online Dealer Account Info
Dealer Account Helpline: 317-576-2568 Frequently Asked Questions
Before you start:
- A dealer account must be created by the dealership’s primary owner. The primary owner is who the dealer PIN is issued to.
- The primary owner must have an Access Indiana account before they can create a dealer account.
- If the primary owner already has an account for INBiz, or another state agency, the same login information can be used.
- If the primary owner needs to create a free account, just click the “Sign up Now” link at the bottom of the screen.
Creating an Online Dealer Account (primary owner only)
- Go to https://dealers.sos.in.gov
- The primary owner clicks “Login” and enters their Access Indiana email and password.
- This is not the same as the subscriber account used to access the previous Plates on Demand system.
- Select “Find My Dealer Licenses” on the left-hand menu.
- Enter the Dealer License Number and PIN (mailed to the primary owner), then select “Submit.”
- If your dealer number starts with the numbers 4-9, make sure to add the leading zero (e.g. 04XXXXX, 05XXXXX, 09XXXXX).
Dealers Getting Started (takes you step-by-step)
Prerecorded online dealer account registration webinar can be found here.
La version grabada en español esta disponible aqui. (Espanol)
The slides are available for review here
Adding Employee Users
- The employee registers following Steps #1-3 described above
- The employee should create and use their own Access Indiana log-in information.
- Primary Owner then logs in and assigns a user role.
- Click “Online Services”
- Click “Manage Users”
- The Primary Owner does not need to assign any additional roles to his or her account. The only user role for the Primary Owner should be “Primary User”.
Printing Temporary Plates
Subscribe to Notifications (license renewal, insurance, license status, etc.)
- Any user authorized by the Primary Owner or Administrator can be subscribed to receive subscriptions.
- Subscriptions are set on the Manage Users page by selecting the “Subscription Management” tab.
Online Transaction Help Guides