The Office of the Indiana Secretary of State offers online business entity report filings. If you choose to submit your payment online via the state's secure web server, you will pay lower filing fees and receive an immediate confirmation of your filing. Click here to file online.
Alternatively, you can use our online system to complete, print and mail your report to our office with a check for the filing fee. When you use this option, you will pay our standard filing fees of $30.00 for for-profits or $10.00 for nonprofit organizations.
Indiana Secretary of State
- Print this page for a copy of the step-by-step procedures.
- Locate the entity within our Business Entity Name Search feature. Click here to start your search.
Once the results for your search criteria appear, click on the name of the appropriate entity.
- The entity information will appear. Scroll down to find a statement indicating whether the entity is current with Business Entity Report(s) or owes Business Entity Report(s).
- If the entity owes Business Entity Report(s), scroll down to the box that says File a Business Entity Report by mail and click Go.
- Print a copy of the pre-populated filing form that appears.
- Review and edit the entity's contact information, address, registered agent and address, and officers.
- Remember to sign this form.
- Mail this form, along with a check for the filing fee made payable to the Indiana Secretary of State, to the following address:
302 W. Washington Street, Room E-018
Indianapolis, IN 46204
Visit http://www.sos.in.gov/ to get more information about other valuable online services.