Info Agency Main Banner Content
Learn more about Tom Vessely
Thomas Vessely was appointed the Director of Information Technology by Indiana Secretary of State Connie Lawson in February 2016. Prior to joining the office, Thomas spent his career in private consulting and management in Pharma and Life Sciences.
Thomas holds a Bachelor of Arts degree from Indiana University and is a Certified Project Management Professional. He is a native of Indianapolis, Indiana and currently resides in Greenwood.
- Form a New Business
- File a Supplemental Business Filing
- File Entity Report
- File UCC
- File a Securities Complaint
- Search Securities Registrations
- Precious Metal Dealer Registration
- View Election Results
- Search list of valid auto dealers
- More IN.gov Online Services
- IN.gov Subscriber Center