- Skip Navigation

Note: This message is displayed if (1) your browser is not standards-compliant or (2) you have you disabled CSS. Read our Policies for more information.

Indiana Professional Licensing Agency

PLA > Professions > INDIANA BOARD OF PHARMACY > Pharmacist Intern Information > Renewing Your Intern Registration Renewing Your Intern Registration

  • Pharmacist intern registrations expire May 1 each year. 
  • The renewal fee is $10.
  • Due to the additional documentation that is required to be submitted to renew your registration, there is no option to renew online.  
  • For more information regarding the renewal process or to obtain a paper form please visit our renewal forms page.

Required Documentation

In order for your pharmacist intern registration to be renewed, you must submit the following to the address listed on the renewal application: 

  1. Completed renewal application:  all questions must be answered, the form must be signed and dated, your current e-mail address is listed and, if applicable, a change of address or e-mail address; AND 
  2. $10 renewal fee [Renewal Fee is $20 if mailed after permit is expired (5/1/2014)]; AND
  3. Proof of active enrollment in or graduation from an American Council of Pharmaceutical Education (ACPE) accredited school of pharmacy or notarized copy of your Foreign Pharmacy Graduate Examination Committee (FPGEC) Certificate (see below for more information); AND 
  4. If applicable, if you responded "yes" to one or more of the questions on the renewal, a notarized statement explaining your answer(s) and official documentation (see below for more information).

à   If we do not receive the required or correct documentation, your renewal application may be denied.  PLEASE SEE BELOW FOR SPECIFIC DOCUMENTATION REQUIREMENTS!

Current Pharmacy Students Enrolled in an ACPE Accredited Pharmacy Program:  You are required to submit official transcripts from your ACPE accredited school of pharmacy with your registration renewal application.  The official transcripts must verify your active/current enrollment in the spring 2011 semester or corresponding quarter by indicating "currently enrolled", "work in progress", etc., for your currently enrolled semester or quarter.  An official transcript indicating only the previous semester or quarter completed will not be accepted as it does not verify that current enrollment.

ACPE Accredited Pharmacy Program Graduates:  You are required to submit official transcripts indicating the date your pharmacy degree was conferred or a notarized copy of your college diploma.

Foreign Pharmacy Graduates:  You are required to submit a notarized copy of your Foreign Pharmacy Graduate Examination Committee (FPGEC) Certificate.

Documentation Required for "Yes" Responses

If you answered “yes” to any of the questions on the renewal application, then you must explain fully, including all related details, in a signed and notarized  statement.  You must also submit documentation regarding to the incident(s) in question.  Below, find a list of documentation that will be requested by the Board if not submitted.  The Board may, however, request information in addition to what is listed below upon reviewing the information you submit.

Question #1:  Copies of all orders filed against the professional license.  If action has been lifted against your license, then verification of this is required as well.
Question #2:  Submit a copy of the denial notification as well as any other documentation relating to the denial.
Question #3:  Submit all related court documentation that indicate the charge, plea, sentence requirements, and, if the sentencing requirements have been met, verification of successful completion of sentencing requirements.
Question #4:  Submit a current evaluation from an approved addictionologist and any other related documentation related to your diagnosis and/or treatment.
Question #5:  Nothing additional; however, after reviewing your statement, the Board may request additional information. 

Contact Information

If you have any questions, you may contact the Board office at