% if "h4" <> "none" then %>
Instructions for restoring a license expired beyond three (3) years
<% end if %>
IC 25-1-8-6 provides for the restoration of a beauty culture professional license that has been expired beyond three (3) years. If you would like to renew your beauty culture professional license that has been expired for more than three (3) years, please follow the steps below:
- Submit a completed renewal application.
- Payment of the restoration fee of $80.00 (Cost of the current renewal fee of $40.00 plus cost of the current application fee of $40.00). All fees are non-refundable.
- Complete such remediation and additional training as deemed appropriate by the board given the lapse of time involved (the board has determined that taking and passing the written licensing examination is appropriate remediation)
- Schedule your examination with Pearson VUE using the registration information contained in the eligibility letter that you will receive upon receipt of the renewal application.
- Take and pass your examination within one year of application to restore your license.
If your license cannot be verified by the State Board of Cosmetology and Barber Examiners and you do not have an actual expired license to submit, you will need to complete the appropriate course at a cosmetology or barber school and apply for licensure by examination.
<% ' %>