Note: This message is displayed if (1) your browser is not standards-compliant or (2) you have you disabled CSS. Read our Policies for more information.
Indiana Office of Community & Rural Affairs
Greencastle Stellar Project
Key Project points:
- Revitalize courthouse square and central business district
- Improve streetscapes and offer parking solutions
- Improve facades while preserving historical integrity of buildings
- Wayfinding program to support community visitors
- Resolve potential environmental concerns in commercial district
- Create a pedestrian friendly residential neighborhood
- Enhance housing options – second story loft housing in commercial district and new construction in South Court neighborhood
- Improve local quality of life
- Community health initiatives including new community health center and new trail linking community to recreational area
- Partnership with Indianapolis Symphony Orchestra
- Technology hub/Wi-fi bubble in commercial district
Learn more at: http://www.cityofgreencastle.com/stellarcommunities/.