Note: This message is displayed if (1) your browser is not standards-compliant or (2) you have you disabled CSS. Read our Policies for more information.
Indiana State Library
All States Genealogy Resources
The following databases were prepared by agencies outside the Indiana State Library.
- Alabama State Archives Research Materials and Databases: Includes online databases such as 1867 Voter Registration, Civil War Records, World War I Gold Star, and a link to their Digital Collections page. The webpage also has online indexes and finding aids for collections at their facility including Alabama Church and Synagogue Collection, Newspapers, Military Records and City Directories.
- Idaho State Historical Society Searchable Indexes This includes Civil War Veterans, Idaho 1890: Reconstructed Census, Naturalization Records, 1870 and 1880 Idaho Agricultural, Industrial, Mortality and Other Special Census Schedules, Idaho Biographical Index, Mothers’ Pension Records, and Inmate Catalog.
Illinois State Archives Online Databases and Records in the Illinois Regional Archives Depositories (IRAD)
- Cemetery Records Database Included are thousands of names transcribed from gravestones across Kentucky.
- County Clerks Provides contact information for county clerks of Kentucky.
- Department of Libraries and Archives
- Kentucky Atlas & Gazetteer Can be searched by: place name, street, road, waterway, etc., as well as being able to restrict the search to a specific county.
- Kentucky Historical Society - Online resources and digital collection
- Land Office Searchable databases, as well as many resources for researching land acquisition in Kentucky.
- Northern Kentucky Genealogy Database A searchable database that contains many various records of genealogical significance such as: church records, city directories, family file index, census, birth, death records, and various military records.
- Vital Records Index This site includes: Death Index 1911-1992, Marriage Index 1973-1993, Divorce Index 1973-1993.
- Italian Genealogical Group At the site click on “Database Searches” to access the numerous databases, many of which are on the New York population, including: Eastern District 1865-1957, Southern District 1907-1959, Nassau County Supreme Court 1899-1989, Suffolk County Supreme Court 1865-1981, Bronx County Supreme Court 1914-1952; Military Naturalizations; New York City Death Index 1891-1945, New York City Grooms Index 1909-1936; New York City Brides (Kings County 1891-1937, Bronx County 1891-1937, Queens County 1904-1937).
- New York Public Library Digital Library
- Oklahoma Digital Prairie – digital collections include Oklahoma Confederate Pension Cards, Red River Compact, Postcards from Oklahoma, Tulsa Race Riots, Ada Lois Sipuel Legal Case Files, and more.
Tennessee State Wide Vital Records
GEN JD 3-25-2015