Sec. 2. The annual fee for a fishing guide's license for a resident or a nonresident is one hundred dollars ($100).
As added by P.L.1-1995, SEC.15. Amended by P.L.165-2011, SEC.17.
Sec. 3. A fishing guide's license:
(1) is valid for one (1) year; and
(2) expires December 31 of the year for which the license is issued.
As added by P.L.1-1995, SEC.15. Amended by P.L.165-2011, SEC.18.
Records and reports
Sec. 4. (a) An individual having a fishing guide's license shall keep an accurate record of the following:
(1) Each day's catch of fish.
(2) Other related information that the department requires by rule.
(b) Before the fifteenth day of each month, the fishing guide shall report the previous month's record required under subsection (a) to the department on forms furnished by the department. The report shall be made even if no fish are caught.
As added by P.L.1-1995, SEC.15. Amended by P.L.165-2011, SEC.19.
Failure to keep records or make reports
Sec. 5. The director may:
(1) refuse under IC 4-21.5-3-5 to grant, renew, or restore; or
(2) suspend or revoke under IC 4-21.5-3-6;
a license of an individual who fails to keep a record or make a report
required by section 4 of this chapter.
As added by P.L.1-1995, SEC.15.
Operation without license
Sec. 6. An individual who acts as a fishing guide without a license in violation of section 1 of this chapter commits a Class B infraction.
As added by P.L.1-1995, SEC.15. Amended by P.L.165-2011, SEC.20.
Violations regarding records and reports
Sec. 7. An individual who recklessly, knowingly, or intentionally:
(1) fails to keep accurate records in violation of section 4(a) of this chapter; or
(2) fails to report monthly to the department in violation of section 4(b) of this chapter;
commits a Class C misdemeanor.
As added by P.L.1-1995, SEC.15. Amended by P.L.165-2011, SEC.21.