Petition for College Expenses and Special Medical, Hospital, or Dental Expenses

Step 1: Who should use this packet

You should use this form packet if:

  1. There is no current order of support because the child(ren) is emancipated; or
  2. There is no order with respect to the payment of college expenses, or special medical, hospital, or dental expenses for the child(ren).

Be sure to review IC 31-16-6-2.

You may still use this form if one parent must still pay current child support to the same parent for another child or children.