Learn how judges are selected in Indiana
Ethical guidance to lawyers
Cases & Decisions
Latest News & Headlines
Applications available for judicial position in Allen County
July 17, 2018 | Press Release
The Allen Superior Court Judicial Nominating Commission is beginning the process of selecting a new superior court judge. A vacancy on the Allen Superior Court will occur in December 2018 when Judge John F. Surbeck, Jr., retires from his position in the Criminal Division.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What information is available on the mycase.in.gov case search?
- Why are my court documents online?
- How can I find out if a court has issued a warrant for a person's arrest?
- As an attorney, how do I update my mailing or email address listed on the mycase.in.gov website?
- How do I obtain an attorney Certificate of Good Standing?