2017-2018 Supreme Court Annual Report
Review statistics on cases and opinions, agency reports, and accompanying articles
Traveling Oral Argument
Constitution Day outreach
Cases & Decisions
Latest News & Headlines
Discipline charges filed against New Haven City Court Judge
September 21, 2018 | Press Release
The Indiana Commission on Judicial Qualifications has filed disciplinary charges against New Haven City Court Judge Geoff L. Robison. The Commission alleges four counts of misconduct related to the judge acting outside of his judicial role and performing the duties of a prosecutor. Judge Robison has 20 days to file an answer to the charges.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What information is available on the mycase.in.gov case search?
- Why are my court documents online?
- How can I access documents in my case?
- How can I find out if a court has issued a warrant for a person's arrest?
- As an attorney, how do I update my mailing or email address listed on the mycase.in.gov website?
- How do I obtain an attorney Certificate of Good Standing?