Traveling Oral Arguments
The Supreme Court will travel to Owen County on April 20
Ethical guidance to lawyers
Cases & Decisions
Latest News & Headlines
Supreme Court to hold oral argument at Owen Valley High School
April 20, 2018 | Live Webcast
The Indiana Supreme Court will travel to Owen County on Friday, April 20. The Court will hold oral argument in a juvenile delinquency case. The argument is in the case of J.W. v. State of Indiana (33A04-1708-JV-1934).
Frequently Asked Questions
- What information is available on the mycase.in.gov case search?
- Why are my court documents online?
- How can I find out if a court has issued a warrant for a person's arrest?
- As an attorney, how do I update my mailing or email address listed on the mycase.in.gov website?
- How do I obtain an attorney Certificate of Good Standing?