Apply for ICLEO 2019 Institute
Applications available for law school assistance program
Cases & Decisions
Latest News & Headlines
E-filing in Lake County now available; mandatory February 11
December 12, 2018 | Notice
Electronic filing is now available in more than 40 civil and criminal case types in the Lake Circuit & Superior Courts. On Monday, February 11, e-filing will be mandatory for attorneys in these courts for all subsequent and initial filings in case types that allow it.
Lake is the last county to adopt e-filing in 2018. Seven counties have yet to begin using the statewide e-filing system and are planned to begin in 2019 pending deployment of the state's Odyssey case management system.
Advisory opinion on lawyer affiliation with non-lawyer or out-of-state firms
December 11, 2018 | Advisory Opinion
The Disciplinary Commission has issued an opinion advising lawyers about the ethical risks of affiliating with non-lawyer companies or out-of-state law firms to provide service to Indiana clients. This is the second formal, written advisory opinion issued since the Commission began the practice in April 2018.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What information is available on the mycase.in.gov case search?
- Why are my court documents online?
- How can I access documents in my case?
- How can I find out if a court has issued a warrant for a person's arrest?
- As an attorney, how do I update my mailing or email address listed on the mycase.in.gov website?
- How do I obtain an attorney Certificate of Good Standing?