Supreme Court holds oral argument in Wabash County
Thursday, April 18 at 10:00am EDT
100 certified problem-solving courts
Cases & Decisions
Latest News & Headlines
Supreme Court oral argument today in Wabash County
April 18, 2019 | Live webcast
The Indiana Supreme Court was in Wabash County on April 18 to hold oral argument in a criminal case addressing the Fifth Amendment privilege against self-incrimination. The argument is in the case of Katelin Seo v. State of Indiana (18S-CR-595).
Significant return on investment through civil legal aid
April 12, 2019 | Press Release
The necessity and importance of providing civil legal aid are clear from two studies released by Indiana's Coalition for Court Access. Both studies, available at courts.in.gov/iocs/3149.htm, provide insight for policymakers regarding allocating civil legal aid resources and the return on investment for the State of Indiana when civil legal needs are met for low-income Hoosiers.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What information is available on the mycase.in.gov case search?
- Why are my court documents online?
- How can I access documents in my case?
- How can I find out if a court has issued a warrant for a person's arrest?
- As an attorney, how do I update my mailing or email address listed on the mycase.in.gov website?
- How do I obtain an attorney Certificate of Good Standing?