Note: This message is displayed if (1) your browser is not standards-compliant or (2) you have you disabled CSS. Read our Policies for more information.
Indiana Transparency Portal
Welcome to the Indiana Transparency Portal
Indiana State Government Reports $2.15 Billion Reserve Balance
The Indiana Transparency Portal (ITP) is designed to give you, the Indiana taxpayer, an inside look into Indiana State Government spending and operations.
ITP is an online solution designed to bring better visibility, openness & accountability to Indiana State Government. The ITP contains information ranging from agency budgets to state contracts and agency performance measures. We strive to utilize your tax dollars as efficiently and effectively as possible and we look forward to sharing this information with you.
To begin reviewing the ITP please click on one of the categories on the left or review some of the quick figures and FAQ's on the right.
- ★New! IEDC Transparency Portal. In this portal users will find data on economic development projects that IEDC undertakes as well as contracts and professional service agreements that the IEDC has established with individual companies.
- Indiana Gateway for Local Government Units. The Gateway allows taxpayers to examine local government budget data. Users can search using their street address or by local unit.
- Expenditure Search Tool. This tool allows users to view payment information for goods, services and program disbursements by State Agencies, providing users with current and historical expenditure information.
- Performance Measure Dashboard. This dashboard allows users to view and track the performance of state programs. View the data by agency, program, or track the results by budget fund.
- ITP Subscription Service. Sign up to receive e-mail and wireless updates from ITP (see left column).
As we proudly launch this site, we look forward to streamlining the content based off of your feedback. We also plan to provide even more information in the coming months. Please subscribe to our WebSlice or bookmark this page as we will post content announcements and enhancements on a regular basis.
- Budget, Expenditure, Results Integration. By completing a single search, the user will be able to view a program’s budget, actual expenditures and performance results in a side-by-side comparison.
- Indiana Gateway for Local Government Units Data. Budget data is available now (see link above or on "Local Government" page). Debt and actual spending information coming soon.