- Lead Agency: White County Memorial Hospital
- Coalition Coordinator: Lorri Runk
- Mailing Address: 720 S. Sixth Street; Monticello, IN 47960
- Phone: 574-5831767
- Fax: 574-583-1791
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- county population
- demographics breakdown
- smoking rate
Tobacco Free Policies
Hospitals and Health Care Facilities:
- White County Memorial Hospital
Public School Districts:
- North White School Corporation
- Twin Lakes School Corporation
- Smith-Green Community Schools
- Whitko Community Schools
- Whitley County Consolidated Schools
- Monon- Town Hall
- Wolcott- Town Hall
- Monticello- City Hall
- Monticello- Union Twp. Library
- Brookston- Town Hall
- Proportion of tobacco free campus policies for hospitals, health care centers, and clinics.
- Proportion of school districts with tobacco-free campuses.
- Extent of promotion of the Indiana Tobacco Quitline
- Extent of participation by partners within the broad-based coalition.
- Extent of participation by groups representing disparately affected (i.e. hard to reach) populations in the community.
- Funding for July 2009- June 2011: $52,000