Note: This message is displayed if (1) your browser is not standards-compliant or (2) you have you disabled CSS. Read our Policies for more information.
The Lafayette smoke free ordinance prohibits smoking in all public places and workplaces including restaurants, with the exception of bars, membership clubs, andestablments for adults 21 years and over. Effective on September 1, 2008.
The West Lafayette ordinance requires public places and places of employment, including restaurants and bars to be smoke free. Membership clubs are exempted from the ordinance. Effective on July 1, 2007.
Hospitals and Health Care Facilities:
· Lafayette Home Hospital
· St. Elizabeth Medical Center
· Arnett Health System
· Unity Healthcare
· Sigma Medical Group
· Women’s Clinic and Lafayette OB/GYN
Public School Districts:
· Tippecanoe School Corporation
· Lafayette School Corporation (not tobacco free)
· New Community School (not tobacco free)
· West Lafayette Community School Corporation (not tobacco free)
· West Lafayette- City Building
· West Lafayette- City Parks