Note: This message is displayed if (1) your browser is not standards-compliant or (2) you have you disabled CSS. Read our Policies for more information.
Indiana State Department of Health
- Lead Agency: ITPC does not currently have a community program funded in Dearborn County.
- In you live in Dearborn County and need information about tobacco prevention and cessation, please call 317-234-1787 and ask to speak with Anita Gaillard, Director of Community Programs.
- Total Population: 46,109
- Ages 0-4 - 3,153
- Ages 5-17 - 9,581
- Ages 18-24 - 3,573
- Ages 25 and older - 29,802
- African American - 287
- White - 45,216
- Hispanic - 266
Tobacco Free Policies
Public School Districts:
- Lawrenceburg School Coporation
- Sunman Dearborn School Corporation
- County Administration Building
- County Courthouse
- County Jail
- Greendale-City Building
- Lawrenceburg-All City Buildings
- Dillsboro-City Building
- Aurora-City Building
Hospitals and Health Care Facilities