International Travel Immunization Information for ProvidersKeep patients safe by staying up-to-date on the latest health news, information, and vaccination recommendations. Use the links below to find vaccine recommendations, clinical updates, and other travel health resources.
Pre-Travel Vaccine Consultation
- Routine immunization schedules
- Country-specific travel vaccine recommendations Select country from list near bottom of page
- Country-specific travel vaccine recommendations for malaria and yellow fever
Additional Vaccine Resources
- Chart of Vaccine Contraindications and Precautions to Commonly Used Vaccines (does not include all travel vaccines)
- Contraindications and Precautions to Commonly Used Vaccines in Adults
- Conditions Commonly Misperceived as Contraindications to Vaccination Vaccine can be administered under the conditions described in this table
- Vaccine Information Statements (VIS) It is federal law to give VISs to your patients before administering the vaccine.
- Vaccine Administration Guidelines from Pink Book Appendix (includes pictures of sites)
CDC Travel Health Clinical Updates
- Clinician Updates Visit for the most recent CDC clinical updates on vaccines and other country-specific travel information.