These courses are provided for information and do not qualify as Continuing Education courses.
1. Risk Assessment for Dental Caries Among Infants and Children by Pediatricians
The purpose of this course is to provide information to pediatricians and other primary care physicians in Indiana on how to assess the risk for dental caries among their patients, help prevent caries by applying fluoride varnish, and make referrals to dentists.
2. Dentistry and Basic Non-Opioid Prescribing in Pain
The goal of this course is to help dentists learn more about the use of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (commonly referred to as NSAIDs) to alleviate pain in their patients.
- Main Course Text
- Main Course Slides
- Addendum A - Hypothetical Cases
- Addendum B - Analyzing The Risks Of Adverse Events
3. The Opioid Crisis and Orofacial Pain Management
This course contains information about the opioid crisis and how this crisis impacts the management of orofacial pain by oral health care providers.