These courses are provided for information and do not qualify as Continuing Education courses.
1. Risk Assessment for Dental Caries Among Infants and Children by Pediatricians
2. Dentistry and Basic Non-Opioid Prescribing in Pain
This course is also available as Continuing Education for dentists on IN-TRAIN. Instructions for taking this course can be found at: http://www.in.gov/isdh/26868.htm
- Main Course Text
- Main Course Slides
- Addendum A - Hypothetical Cases
- Addendum B - Analyzing The Risks Of Adverse Events
3. The Opioid Crisis and Orofacial Pain Management
This course contains information about the opioid crisis and how this crisis impacts the management of orofacial pain by oral health care providers.