Note: This message is displayed if (1) your browser is not standards-compliant or (2) you have you disabled CSS. Read our Policies for more information.
Disclaimer: The announcement posted on this page is submitted by other public and/or private organizations that is related to the education for Deaf and Hard of Hearing children. This page do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of CDHHE or any of Indiana State agencies. CDHHE does not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness or completeness of information posted here. CDHHE does not endorse the organizations sponsoring linked websites and we do not endorse the views they express or the products/services they offer.
Questions about the events listed below can be directed to Sandra Lerman at 317-232-2826.
• August 5th – August 7th. - Ski-Hi Training.
• August 6th – CDHHE – Parent & Child Playgroup.
• September 10th - CDHHE - Parent & Child Playgroup.
• October 1st – CDHHE – Topic: Parent & Child Playgroup
• November 5th – CDHHE – Topic: Parent & Child Playgroup
• November 11th and 12th – CDHHE – Handsland Workshop: ASL Rhythm & Rhyme – Save the Date! Workshops for professionals and families. More information to come!