Epi Profile 2009
- Profile Data Sources
- Strengths and Limitations of Profile
- Organization of the Profile
Chapter 1 - Core Epidemiologic Questions
Question 1. What are the socio-demographic characteristics of the general population in Indiana?
Question 2. What is the scope of the HIV/AIDS Epidemic in Indiana?
- Prevalence of HIV/AIDS
- New Diagnosis of HIV/AIDS
- Pediatric Classification and HIV Status of Mothers
- Department of Corrections
- Migration Patterns
- Counseling and Testing Data
Question 3. What are the indicators of risk for HIV/AIDS in Indiana?
- Youth Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System
- Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System
- STDs in Indiana
- Hepatitis B & C
- Pregnancy and Natality Report
Chapter 2 - Ryan White CARE Act
Question 4. What are the patterns of service utilization of HIV-diagnosed people?
- Care Coordination Services
- Unmet Needs
- Service Gaps
- Appendix A: Data Sources
- Appendix B: Glossary of Terminology and Acronyms
- Appendix C: Map of Indiana
- Appendix D: Ethnic and Racial Definitions