Note: This message is displayed if (1) your browser is not standards-compliant or (2) you have you disabled CSS. Read our Policies for more information.
The Lead & Healthy Homes Program (ILHHP) has the responsibility of licensing radon testers and mitigators in the State of Indiana, and providing the public of Indiana information about radon and its effects.
Guide to the Radon Testing / Mitigation Process:
For a list of the Indiana-licensed companies to test the level of radon in your home:
For a list of the Indiana-licensed companies to lower the radon levels in your home:
Indiana Radon Hotline: 1-800-272-9723
Test, Fix, Save a Life
The following information is available on this subject:
- IC 16-41-38, the Indiana radon law PDF, HTML
- Definition of what is an Indiana-Licensed Radon Tester and/or Radon Mitigator Description of List
- Verify a license for an Indiana Radon Tester, Mitigator, or Radon Laboratory Tester
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Radon Page
- U.S. EPA Radon Publications
- National Environmental Health Association (NEHA) National Radon Proficiency Program
The following sites provide National Certification that is required prior to obtaining an Indiana Radon Professional license:
The following sites provide information about Indiana and radon prevention.
A coupon to purchase a radon test kit can be found here.
To receive a low-cost, radon short-term or long-term test kit, contact the:American Lung Association.
Indiana Radon Program Coordinator:
Contact: Jeffery Turner at 1-317-234-4423 or email@example.com