Info Agency Main Banner Content
HIV Care Coordination Program
HIV Care Coordination is a program that is here for you! We have multiple programs and agencies across the state of Indiana to better serve your needs.
If you are a patient or client the care coordination program can help:
- Apply for medical insurance, including co-pay and deductible assistance
- Access to housing programs, utility assistance, and food access
- Enroll with mental health and substance use treatments
- Provide access to HIV prevention and education services
- Refer to other community programs for legal assistance, support groups, and medical providers
- Provide transportation options
If you are a provider:
- Please refer clients/patients to their local care sites
- Care Coordination can come to you! Intakes can be done in medical offices, hospitals, and in patients homes
- Services can also include prescription assistance plans, medical adherence guidance, and other resources for optimal healthcare
Care Coordination is a free service! You can access the full listing of care sites at the bottom of this page, or call 317-233-7499 for more information.