Immunizations from A to Z Training
This free educational training for health care professionals encompasses all aspects of immunization practices.
Email us to set up your training session.
Who Should Attend?
This training is for anyone who provides immunizations, or is interested in learning more about vaccine preventable diseases.
Past participants include NPs, RNs, LPNs, CNAs, MDs, MAs, PAs, & faculty and students in the medical field.
- Principles of Vaccination
- Vaccine Preventable Diseases
- Child & Adolescent Immunizations
- Adult Immunizations
- General Recommendations
- Safe & Effective Vaccine Administration
- Vaccine Storage & Handling
- Vaccine Misconceptions
- Reliable Resources
Custom training sessions are also available to better accommodate your schedule. These include one-hour "lunch and learn" sessions. Please contact us for more details.
Continuing Education Opportunities
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- National Foundation for Infectious Diseases
- You Call the Shots (for VFC providers)