Note: This message is displayed if (1) your browser is not standards-compliant or (2) you have you disabled CSS. Read our Policies for more information.
IN.gov Web Portal
- For the public, provide state government information in a customer-centric manner.
- For state communicators, make it easier for users in the state government to update content on IN.gov.
- Establish a consistent IN.gov brand across IN.gov.
- Provide automated workflow to track the timeliness of content posting and provide a mechanism to ensure compliance with IN.gov branding standards.
- Provide adequate training to all content creators and approvers.
- Establish and maintain a stable and secure CMS environment.