INDOT resources include information about Lettings, subcontractor approval, downloads, economic bidding and application support.
Letting Information Per Month (Actual Lettings-Official)
SiteXchange: Request for Subcontract Approval
Please contact the INDOT District Office who administers your contract for all Subcontractor Request for Approval questions. The District Office contact numbers may be found within the contract proposal. The SiteXchange® Application is an electronic system that allows the Prime contractor to add subcontractor data that was previously collected and submitted on a paper form. INDOT will use the SiteXchange contract files as replacement for the paper form IC-730 Request for Approval of Subcontractor.
Video tutorial (WMV format)
SiteXchange Email List
To receive SiteXchange information like updates, outages, training information, etc., subscribe to the email list.
To receive SiteXchange contract files Prime Contractors must register for SiteXchange through the following portal:
SiteXchange application (SubCon.exe) must be downloaded to your computer. This application is used to open the SiteXchange contract files.
The Vendor.bin file must be downloaded to your computer to activate the vendor list within the SubCon.exe.
Prime Contractor must email the completed SiteXchange contract file to:
- Email address: SubcontractReview@indot.in.gov
District EEO Contacts
- Crawfordsville: Jennifer Hicks (765) 361-5260
- Fort Wayne: Diane Keefer (260) 969-8210
- Greenfield: Sarah Reese (317) 467-3453
- LaPorte: Kent Borggren (219) 325-7548
- Seymour: Dell Ballard (812) 524-3730
- Vincennes: Mary Brouillette-Konig (812) 895-7349
Electronic Bidding System
Bid Express is the secure internet bidding website that contractors use to submit their bids to INDOT. After contractors register with Bid Express they can use the Expedite Bid software (available for download at Bid Express website) to prepare and submit their bids.
To download Expedite Bid software, please follow these steps:
- Go to www.bidx.com and log in.
- Select 'Indiana Department of Transportation' in the drop down menu and click 'Go'.
- Click on the Expedite link in the 'Downloads' section of the INDOT tab.
- Fill out the form and click the 'Download Expedite Bid' button.
- Scroll to Indiana in the list of states and click on the Expedite Bid software link to download it to your computer.
If you have questions regarding an INDOT application or need to report a technical issue associated with an application, please click the link below: