Note: This message is displayed if (1) your browser is not standards-compliant or (2) you have you disabled CSS. Read our Policies for more information.
The Ecology and Waterway Permitting Office evaluates project impacts to waterways and natural habitats by ensuring INDOT is compliant with environmental laws and regulations.
Ecology and Waterway Permitting is responsible for the following services:
- Chapter 1 - Introduction to Waterway Permitting (Updated 02/19/2015)
- Chapter 2 - Waterway Permitting (Updated 02/19/2015)
- Chapter 3 - United States Environmental Protection Agency (USEPA) (Updated 02/19/2015)
- Chapter 4 - United States Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) Permitting (Updated 02/19/2015)
- Chapter 5 - United States Coast Guard (USCG) Permitting (Updated 02/19/2015)
- Chapter 6 - Indiana Department of Environmental Management (IDEM) Permitting (Updated 02/19/2015)
- Chapter 7 - Indiana Department of Natural Resources (IDNR) Permitting (Updated 02/19/2015)
- Chapter 8 - County Regulated Drain Permits (Updated 02/19/2015)
For questions and comments please contact Julie Evans, Environmental Manager II, INDOT office of Ecology and Waterway Permitting at Julevans@indot.in.gov
Manager-Ecology & Permits
Indiana Department of Transportation
100 N. Senate Ave. IGCN 642
Indianapolis, IN 46204