- Skip Navigation

Note: This message is displayed if (1) your browser is not standards-compliant or (2) you have you disabled CSS. Read our Policies for more information.

Indiana Department of Insurance

IDOI > Financial Services > Foreign Admission Requirements > Fraternal, Life, Property & Casualty Insurance Companies Fraternal, Life, Property & Casualty Insurance Companies

To meet Foreign Admissions requirements access the Uniform Certificate of Authority Expansion Application.

All applications must be three-hole punched and placed into a binder with each section tabbed according to the UCAA Admission Checklist.