- Skip Navigation

Note: This message is displayed if (1) your browser is not standards-compliant or (2) you have you disabled CSS. Read our Policies for more information.

Indiana Department of Insurance

IDOI > Financial Services > Foreign Admission Requirements > Title Insurance Company Title Insurance Company

The following state specific items must be submitted along with the Uniform Certificate of Authority Expansion Application (UCAA) in order to obtain a Certificate of Authority.

All applications must be three-hole punched and placed into a binder with each section tabbed according to the UCAA Application Checklist.