Discount Medical Program Organization
The IDOI provides renewal requirements of Certificate of Registration for the Discount Medical Program Organization (DMPO) under IC 27-17.
The annual license renewal process can be completed electronically at www.sircon.com/indiana or submitted by paper. The following items must be submitted in order to renew as a DMPO:
- Application - Each question must be completed in full. If additional space is needed, attach a separate sheet of paper, properly signed.
- $250 Renewal Fee - An electronic renewal notice will be sent by email approximately sixty days prior to the renewal date to the email address on file through SIRCON.
- DMPO Checklist - Complete only if there have been changes to the previously submitted documentation. Mark the "located" column on the checklist for all items that have changed and include supporting documentation.
- Surety Bond - Continuation bond certificate or bond in the amount of $35.000.
- Indiana Program Providers - Current list of program providers including name, address, phone numbers and email address.
If renewing by paper, the application, renewal fee, and supporting documentation should be sent to the following:
Indiana Department of Insurance Attn: DMPO Coordinator 311 W. Washington Street, Suite 300 Indianapolis, IN 46204-2787
Per IC 27-17-6-1, all advertisements, marketing materials, brochures etc. must be filed with the IDOI and approval for use in the state. The DMPO Filing Checklist and a filing fee of $35.00 must accompany the marketing materials review filing.
Annual DMPO Report
Per IC 27-17-7-1, all DMPOs are required to file a DMPO Annual Report no later than three (3) months after the end of the entity's fiscal year.