Note: This message is displayed if (1) your browser is not standards-compliant or (2) you have you disabled CSS. Read our Policies for more information.
IDOI provides registration requirements for joint underwriters and reinsurers under IC 27-1-22-13 and IC 27-1-22-14.
To register, please provide:
1. A letter of application detailing the following:
a. name of organization
b. contact person
c. address of organization
d. telephone number
2. A copy of the articles of agreement or association, or certificate of incorporation.
3. A copy of the bylaws, rules, and regulations governing the organization’s activities.
4. Listing of the current members.
5. Name and address of a resident of Indiana upon whom notices or orders of the Commissioner or process issued at his/her direction may be served.
6. An agreement that the Commissioner may examine such joint underwriters or reinsurers in accordance with the provision of section 15 of this section.
Deliver the preceding to:
Indiana Department of Insurance
311 West Washington Street, Suite 300
Indianapolis, Indiana 46204-2787
After we receive the proper filing and review is completed, we will prepare a letter of registration and send it to the contact person listed on the application.