Producer / Agency Services
Financial Filings & Company or Entity Licensure
The Federal Health Insurance Exchange Open Enrollment period runs from November 1, 2017, to December 15, 2017, with coverage starting on January 1, 2018.
General Facts for 2018
- You should review your plan each year to ensure it meets your health and budget needs
- Open Enrollment for 2018 is November 1, 2017, to December 15, 2017, which is 6 weeks shorter than last year
- CareSource and Celtic/MHS/Ambetter are offering Marketplace coverage for 2018
- Anthem and MDwise Marketplace will not offer Marketplace coverage in 2018, which will require policyholders to select a new plan or they can rely on the auto-reenroll process established by CMS
- IU Health Plans will not offer off Marketplace coverage in 2018, which will require policyholders to select a new plan
- Certified Indiana Navigators are available to help you enroll in a plan. Find one near you at http://www.in.gov/healthcarereform/2468.htm.
The Process for Getting Coverage
- Review: review your coverage and look for a letter from your plan about how your benefits and costs may change next year
- Update: starting November 1, log in to the federal Marketplace and update your 2018 application – make sure your household income and other information is up-to-date for next year
- Compare: compare your current plan with other plans that are available in your area
- Choose: Select the health plan that best fits your budget and health needs. For help, contact a certified Navigator to enroll in your plan. Make sure you discuss:
- What hospitals and doctors are “in-network”?
- Are your current medications covered by the plan?
- Is there a deductible associated with my medications?
- Is a prior authorization required in order to have my medications covered?
- Ask to look at the Summary of Benefits and Coverage, which provides an overview of what is covered under the plan as well as any costs to you associated with using the benefits
- Enroll: Open enrollment for 2018 coverage is from November 1, 2017 to December 15, 2017.
Notices of Public Hearing
Notice of Hearing - Acquisition of MDwise, Inc. - November 20, 2017
Political Subdivision Risk Management Commission Meeting - June 30, 2017
Insuremax Insurance Company Form-A Hearing Notice - June 14, 2017
ICHIA Board of Directors Meeting Notice - June 15, 2017
Anthem / Cigna HealthCare of Indiana Final Order
Petition for Approval of Plan for Distribution and Dissolution regarding Farmers Mutual Aid Association
Order of Supervision - Advantage Health Solutions | FAQ's
CE Meeting Notice - March 2017 | CE Meeting Agenda - March 2017