Note: This message is displayed if (1) your browser is not standards-compliant or (2) you have you disabled CSS. Read our Policies for more information.
News Flash Archive
- Hunt Construction Group will present a Bid Package #2 Contractor Information Session concerning the Indiana State Fairgrounds Coliseum Renovation Project, Monday, July 31, from 1-3 p.m. at the Farm Bureau Building, Indiana State Fairgrounds. A pre-bid meeting is set for 10 a.m., covering concrete, curtainwall, electrical, HVAC, plumbing, fire protection, sitework, steel and roofing.
- The AT&T Black Business Conference is July 16-20 at various venues and is part of the Indiana Black Expo Summer Celebration (July 12-22). Learning how to become a better business is free but space is limited, so registration is recommended!
- The Governor's Commission on Minority and Women's Business Enterprises will conduct a public hearing on the change of name of the Minority and Women's Business Enterprises Division to the Division of Supplier Diversity at 1 p.m. on Monday, July 9 in Conference Room 5, Indiana Government Conference Center.
- A DBE networking event is set for Friday, June 29 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. to meet the proposer teams for the Ohio River Bridges East End Crossing Project. The meeting will be at St. Stephen Church, 2710 Veterans Parkway, Jeffersonville. DBE firms and potential DBE firms are invited. Please register by June 27 or contact the INDOT DBE Office at 317-233-6511. Space is limited so please limit your registration to two people per firm!
- Hunt Construction Group will present a Contractor Information Session concerning the Indiana State Fairgrounds Coliseum Renovation Project, Thursday, June 14, from 10 a.m. to Noon at the Marsh Blue Ribbon Pavilion, Indiana State Fairgrounds. Registration is at 9:30 a.m. and a pre-bid meeting is set for 2 p.m.
- The Turner School of Construction Management is offering a FREE training program, "Construction Management for Emerging Minority, Women and Veteran-Owned Businesses: Your Roadmap to Success". The 8-week course is limited to the first 30 participants. Registration deadline is June 7 - classes begin June 12. To register, call Tiffiny Summers at 317-708-3125.
- Purdue University will host its 7th Annual Construction Connection event, an opportunity for diverse firms to meet with Purdue Physical Facilities staff and prime contractors who are interested in developing partnerships, June 7 from 5-7 p.m. at Martin University Gathertorium, 2171 Avondale Place, Indianapolis. Register by e-mailing email@example.com. Upcoming projects: Health and Human Sciences Research Facility and Harrison Street Parking Garage (a $54 million project) and Drug Discovery Facility (a $25 million project). Both projects are on the West Lafayette campus.
You are leaving the IN.gov website. By clicking OK, you will be taken to a website that is not affiliated with the State of Indiana and may have different privacy and security policies. The State of Indiana is not responsible for, and does not endorse, guarantee, or monitor content, availability, viewpoints, products, or services that are offered or expressed on this non IN.gov portal website.