Note: This message is displayed if (1) your browser is not standards-compliant or (2) you have you disabled CSS. Read our Policies for more information.
Indiana Department of Administration
- Active Contracts and Quantity Purchase Agreements - The state's active contracts listing provides an up-to-date list of all professional services contracts to which the state is currently a party.
- Bidding on State Contracts - Information on registration for bidding on state contracts.
- Buy Indiana - The Buy Indiana initiative provides an incentive for Indiana government to buy from Indiana companies whenever possible. An executive order in 2005 established a goal for all state agencies to purchase 90 cents of each dollar from Indiana companies.
- Doing Business with INDOT - Organized to quickly provide consultants and contractors with information needed to research, review, bid upon, coordinate, manage and complete INDOT transportation construction projects.
- Doing Business with the State of Indiana - A definitive guide to becoming a state contractor. Includes an explanation of state procurement laws, Buy Indiana preferences, how to become a bidder, how to learn about bidding opportunities through state procurement, public works, INDOT and the Minority and Women's Business Enterprise Division. Also listed are web sites for current solicitations and agency contact information.
- Indiana Toll Road (ITRCC) - Click on Doing Business With Us - Provides suppliers with necessary information and contact details to enable them to offer their products and services. ITRCC publishes planned purchases covering projects, contracts and services along the Indiana Toll Road.
- Department of Administration Public Works (DAPW) - Manages much of the building construction and maintenance projects for the State of Indiana, including evaluation of construction proposals for feasibility, project design, advertisement of public bids, contracts awards and contract management.
- Procurement Personnel and Agency Purchasing Administrators - Contact information for the key purchasing contacts in each agency.
- The Procurement Technical Assistance Program (PTAP) helps businesses seeking to compete successfully in federal, state and local government contracting. Funded through cooperative agreements between DoD and state/local entities, PTACs provide a range of expert services at little or no charge. Connect to a Center near you to get the help you need.
- Vendor Flyer - A one page information sheet in preparation for doing business with the Indiana Department of Administration Procurement Division.
- Vendor Handbook - A manual defining expectations, process and procedures for suppliers wanting to do business with the State of Indiana.
- UNSPSC Codes - The United Nations Standard Products and Services Code is a hierarchical convention that is used to classify all products and services. It is the most efficient, accurate and flexible classification system available today for achieving company-wide visibility of spend analysis, enabling procurement to deliver on cost-effectiveness demands and allowing full exploitation of electronic commerce capabilities.