The Minority & Women's Business Enterprises Division certification process entails the completion and submission of three certification forms.
- The Application for M/WBE Certification serves as your company's formal application for MWBE certification.
- The Affidavit of Continuing Eligibility (formerly the Statement of No Change) must be submitted to the MWBE office annually, prior to the anniversary of your organization's certification.
- The Amendment Request Form is to be used if and when your company needs to submit changes to the information originally provided in the Application for Certification.
- The Subcontractor Commitment Form must be submitted with proposals for professional services by prime contractors in accordance with 25 IAC 5-5.
- The Participation Plan must be submitted with bids for construction by prime contractors in accordance with IC 4-13-16.5 and 25 IAC 5.
- The Good Faith Effort Worksheet should be submitted with bids for construction by prime contractors as outlined in the Indiana Department of Administration M/WBE Participation Policy for Indiana Department of Transportation State Funded Construction Projects and the Indiana Department of Administration M/WBE Participation Policy for Construction Projects.