The Indiana Department of Administration Procurement Division facilitates the purchasing and contracting activities of all state agencies, excluding the Indiana Department of Transportation.
The division has the responsibility to:
- Comply with procurement/contracting laws which govern expenditure of public funds.
- Provide timely responsive support to client agencies.
- Ensure good quality products and services at competitive prices.
- Ensure equal opportunity to all qualified vendors and contractors.
- Monitor vendor performance to insure accountability.
The Procurement Division is strategically divided into four areas:
Technology & Operations Management
Division Org. Chart
Division Organizational Chart