(Green 2-wheeled carts)
The following types of newspaper and magazine paper, and other general use paper, may be recycled:
- Newspapers, including slick advertisements
- Magazines (after reuse in common areas)
- Other sick/shiny paper, such as brochures
- Boxboard/Paper Board (single layered material like the backs of paper pads, cereal boxes & the boxes that envelopes and many other products come in. It is also used as the cores to rolls of paper towel or toilet tissue.)
- Brown paper bags and brown expanding folders
Be careful not to contaminate the newspaper/magazine bins by mixing the protective plastic newspaper bags or other like items with the paper.