Registering your company with the State of Indiana Department of Administration is a requirement for bidding on state procurement contracts. In addition to enabling the submission of bids on state projects, registered businesses:
- Receive solicitation notifications from the State of Indiana,
- Are listed on the Buy Indiana Directory, and
- Receive a registration number for the MWBE/Disadvantaged certification process.
- Receive a registration number for MWBE and IVBE subcontracting goal compliance reporting.
State of Indiana solicitation opportunities released by the IDOA Procurement Division, including Invitations to Bid and Requests for Proposals, are sent via e-mail and published in specific newspapers. Solicitation packages will continue to be posted for download on our website.
Request for Quotation (small purchase) solicitations will not be advertised, so you may wish to contact the individual agency(s) that may be interested in your type of business offering.
Before You Register
To speed the registration process, please have all mandatory registration information available. Mandatory information includes:
- Legal Name
- Owner's Gender*
- Owner's Ethnicity*
- Taxpayer ID Number (TIN)
- CEO Name
- Submitter Name
- Email ID (Required in order to receive solicitations)
- Receive orders preference (email, mail or fax)
- Supplier Diversity Information (Veteran/Minority/Women Business Enterprises)
- Small Business Information
- Secretary of State Registration Information
- NAICS Code**
- Mailing Address information
- United Nations Standard Product and Services Code (UNSPSC) information
* If your business is a corporation (or has multiple owners) and you are unable to declare an owner's gender and ethnicity, you will need to choose Male as the Owner Gender and Caucasian as the Owner's Ethnicity.
** The NAICS Code is also called the Business Activity Code. It can be found on the following federal Income Tax returns: Individual - Form 1040 - Schedule C, Page 1, Line B Partnership - Form 1065 - Page 1, Line C Corporation - Form 1120 - Page 2, Schedule K, Line 2a Sub Chapter S Corporations - Form 1120S - Page 1, Line B
Questions and technical issues can be directed to:
Phone: (317) 234-3542
Instructions for Bidder Registration
Start Your Bidder Registration
Update Your Bidder Registration Profile (requires login)