QPA#10516 has been awarded to Staples Business Advantage as a result of a competitive bid process (RFP 8-26). Through this contract, Staples provides office supplies, toner and paper to Indiana State Agencies.
- Contract Manager: Megan Lawson
- Phone: (317) 234-0067
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contractor: Staples Business Advantage (SBA) Program. SBA is the Contract division of Staples, Inc
- Order start date: Monday, 3/31/08.
- Contract pricing with significant discounts off the manufacturer’s list price.
- Industry-leading internet ordering with PeopleSoft.
- Free next day delivery on all in-stock orders approved by 5:00 PM.
- Dedicated Account Managers and experienced Government Customer Care Team
- Emergency orders at retail stores (contact the contract manager above for details).
- Increased overall savings to your agency
Minimum Order Quantity:
The Department of Administration and office supply partner Staples Business Advantage have found that consolidation of supply orders to a $50 minimum results in significant savings on office supplies. As an incentive for implementing a minimum order quantity (MOQ), agencies state-wide will receive an additional 2% discount off of the price for market basket items. Read the flyer for more information.
* This market basket list may not represent recent modifications or deletion of SKU's. Please contact the Contract Manager to receive the latest version of the market basket.
- Next-day delivery if orders are placed before 5:00 PM
- Target: 100% fill rate.
- All orders are FOB Destination with no shipping charges for all products
- All payments shall be made in arrears in conformance with State fiscal policies and procedures.
- Backorders will not be billed until shipped. Contractor will make every effort to accommodate your needs.
- Contractor allows purchases through their retail stores.
- Account Managers and vendor representatives are available to discuss your needs and how their products will help you meet them.
- Prices will not be adjusted on the products in the market basket without permission of IDOA/Procurement.
- Requests for price increases will be submitted to IDOA/Procurement Division for review.
- Contractor will submit price increase requests to IDOA/Procurement that are a direct result of a force majeure event as soon as possible.
- Request for price increases will be accompanied by sufficient documentation for the State’s review and consideration.
QPA ordering process: Orders will be placed using a punch-out catalog via PeopleSoft.
Ordering – Best Practices:
- Research the products!
- Alert Contract Manager if an error occurs while placing an order via punch-out.
- Important: Closely monitor what is in your shopping cart!
- Alert Contract Manager if an error occurs while placing an order via catalog method.
- Important: Always double-check the order for correctness before converting from a requisition to a PO!
- Notify Customer Service if there is a discrepancy in product count (vs. shipping documents), and / or damaged product. Take digital pictures (at your discretion).
- Advise Contract Manager on all quality or customer service issues via Issue Logs, Commodity User Group meetings or direct correspondence.
- To return an ordered item: contract Staples customer service 877-826-7755.
- Customer Service requirements to initiate discussion:
- The State account number: 1043182
- The associated Purchase Order # in the following format: (00000.00000000000).
QPA Contract Management:
Vendor Management and Supplier Performance team created to promote savings from large contract through monitoring vendor performance and increased cooperation with state agencies.
- Control Pricing: Price increases will be submitted to IDOA/Procurement Division will be reviewed and analyzed before such price increases take effect.
- Maximize usage: The vendors will provide reports (monthly, quarterly and year-to-date) which will be used to proactively audit agency compliance / non-compliance.
- Monitor contract scope: Additional work or change the scope of the work will not occur until authorized in writing by IDOA.
- Vendor performance: Monitoring the contractor’s performance through quantitative analysis: Vendor Scorecards, Issue Logs and Commodity User Group Meetings.