Enterprise Daily Vehicle Leasing
IDOA Fleet Services (formerly known as Motor Pool) has been in the daily vehicle rental business for many years. The valuable services provided by the office during this time were used by many agencies, but those services were limited by Fleet Services’ Indianapolis location.
Therefore, Fleet Services has been looking for a business partner to provide a cost effective solution throughout the state. Partnering with Enterprise Rent-a-Car will provide a viable solution for all agency needs in all parts of the state.
The partnership will provide those who drive on behalf of the state with many enhancements compared to Fleet Services' past offerings. Daily rental service across Indiana and newer vehicles are just two of the enhancements provided to the State through our contract with Enterprise.
Contract Number: ASA-4-041-13126 | QPA 13126
Expires August 22, 2018
Phone: (317) 232-4258
User Guide and Forms
- Rates and User Information | (.pdf) (For State Employees Only)
- Rental Vehicle Use Agreement | Download (updated 9/17/10)
- Liability Waiver for Non-State Employees | Download
- Printing Receipts Online | (.ppt)
- On-line Reservation Instructions | (.ppt)
- Implementation Letter | (.pdf)
- Enterprise Locations - Indiana | (.pdf) (updated 08/01/14)
- Enterprise Reservation
- Emerald Club | (.pdf)
- Emerald Club FAQs | (.doc)
- Enterprise Town Hall Presentation | (.ppt)
- Frequently Asked Questions | (.pdf)
- IDOA Fleet Services
- Travel Management Office
- Rent vs. Reimbursement
- Enterprise Rent-A-Truck | (.pdf)