The procurement/travel card program is designed to assist in the management and payment of business-related purchases. The program streamlines the procurement and payment processes from beginning to end. The use of the procurement/travel card will virtually eliminate the use of traditional SDO purchases, and in many circumstances, the need for check requests or petty cash.
- Contract Number: P22-7-RFP-6-82
- Contractor: J.P. Morgan-Chase
- Contract Period: 4/15/07 - 4/14/13
Please contact Gina Kerr at email@example.com or (317) 234-4998
For State Agencies:
General Information - For State Agencies
New Agencies to the Program:
- Contact Gina Kerr, IDOA Program Manager, to review the foundational steps to set up the program for your agency.
Existing Agencies - Communication Protocol(s):
- Declines or Exceptions
- All requests for temporary changes or exceptions to the MCC, single purchase limit or monthly credit limit will be submitted to the following e-mail address: CreditCardServices@idoa.in.gov
- To prevent any unnecessary declines in the future…
- Please kindly review your card holder information, and
- Make necessary strategic change requests.
- EMERGENCY Requests
- All requests for EMERGENCY temporary changes or exceptions to the MCC, single purchase limit or monthly credit limit must be submitted to the following e-mail address: CreditCardServices@idoa.in.gov
- The request must contain the word EMERGENCY in the subject line in order to be processed
Important Resources - New Cardholder Application(s)
- All new applications should be submitted to the same e-mail address as declines and exceptions (CreditCardServices@idoa.in.gov), but will be processed on a weekly basis rather than as received.
- Please remember to submit the original applications to IDOA prior to the request submission to JP Morgan-Chase.
Resources for New Cardholder Requests:
*Required for submission
Important Resources - Agency Program Administrator Program document(s)
Important Resources - Other Resource Documents & Helpful Links