- Skip Navigation

Note: This message is displayed if (1) your browser is not standards-compliant or (2) you have you disabled CSS. Read our Policies for more information.

Pollution Prevention

Pollution Prevention > Boating Infrastructure Grant (BIG) > Who Do I Contact for BIG Information? Who Do I Contact for BIG Information?

The contact information of your state BIG coordinator is listed below. If you are interested in participating in the BIG, contact your state coordinator.

Indiana Department of Environmental Management
Office of Pollution Prevention & Technical Assistance
100 North Senate Avenue IGCN 1225
Indianapolis, IN 46204-2251