About IDEM's Commissioner
Commissioner Bruno L. Pigott
Bruno Pigott has worked at the Indiana Department of Environmental Management (IDEM) since 2000 and in 2017 was appointed as commissioner by Governor Holcomb. Mr. Pigott served as chief of staff from August 2015 through December 2016. From April 2005 through August 2015, he worked as the assistant commissioner in the Office of Water Quality. Prior to 2005, Mr. Pigott served in a number of different positions in the Office of Water Quality, including chief of the Permits Branch, the Compliance Branch, and the State Revolving Fund Section. He received his master’s degree from Indiana University School of Public and Environmental Affairs and his bachelor’s degree from Michigan State University.
Past commissioner speeches, editorials, and presentations may be found in the Commissioner Speeches, Articles, and Reports archive.
- December 1, Speaking engagement - ESP Annual meeting, Fort Harrison St. Park, (No Presentation) - Indianapolis, IN
- November 30, Meeting – AWMA Annual Winter Technical Meeting, (No Presentation) - Indianapolis, IN
- November 17, Meeting - Tri-State Meeting on Environmental Infrastructure & Regionalization, (No Presentation) - Frankfurt, KY
- November 2, Speaking engagement - The Greater Elkhart Chamber Enviro. & Safety Conference, (No Presentation) - Elkhart, IN
- October 30, Speaking at Council of Infrastructure Financing Authorities Conference, Westin Hotel, (No Presentation) - Indianapolis, IN