About Us :
Public Records Request
Filing a Complaint
For questions and concerns about a school authorized by the Indiana Charter School Board, please contact the school's website for information regarding the school's grievance process. ICSB authorized schools and their websites can be found here.
If the school or school's governing board fails to address the grievance or if you believe additional notification is warranted, you may contact the ICSB regarding your complaint. When submitting your complaint, please be prepared to provide documentation that describes the complaint procedure you have followed with the school. Complaints may be submitted by calling 317.232.7585 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions and concerns about schools not authorized by the ICSB, please visit the links of other Indiana authorizers below to determine where the complaint should be directed:
- Indianapolis Charter School Board - Mayor of Indianapolis Office of Education Innovation
- Ball State University Office of Charter Schools
- Evansville-Vanderburgh Community Schools
- Lafayette School Corporation
- Daleville Community Schools
- Grace College
- Education One, LLC - Trine University
- Calumet College of St. Joseph
- Charter School Program Indiana Department of Education