Location: Harrison Street, south of 2nd Street, Indiana Territory State Historic Site, east of Vincennes University, Vincennes. (Knox County, Indiana)
Erected 1995 Indiana Historical Bureau
ID# : 42.1995.2
First resident Presbyterian minister in Indiana Territory, 1808. Headed the first school under the authority of the board of trustees of Vincennes University (a grammar school), 1811-1815. Served as member of board of trustees of Vincennes University, 1813-1824.