Note: This message is displayed if (1) your browser is not standards-compliant or (2) you have you disabled CSS. Read our Policies for more information.
Indiana Governor Mike Pence
- There is approximately 10,500 square feet
- There are 23 rooms and 11 bathrooms (this also includes offices for the staff and support staff for the Governor and the First Lady).
- The grounds total 6.5 acres, with a formal garden located at the west end of the house and a community garden to the north of the house.
- The first floor of the Residence is open to the public and includes two large foyers, a library, a formal living room, a formal and informal dining room, a sun porch, a large kitchen, a butler's pantry, Residence staff offices, and a public/meeting event space.
- The second floor of the Residence is for private use of the First Family.
- A guest house is located on the southwest side of the property with three bedrooms, a dining room, a living room, two bathrooms, and a kitchen.
- Approximately 10,000 people visit the Governor's Residence each year.