This is a forum for the Division of Mental Health and Addiction (DMHA) Youth Services to deliver providers and agencies announcements regarding upcoming events, new policies, service programs and other information that may impact the state's intensive alternative community-based service programs, providers or service delivery.
Sign-up to receive up-to-date information and announcements by clicking here.
DMHA Access Site Focus Groups
If you have engaged with HFW Access Sites and want your voice heard DMHA wants to hear from you!!
Over the past five years Access Sites have been utilized, as the point of entry for families interested in services through the Children’s Mental Health Wraparound (CMHW) program. DMHA would like to hear from Access Sites, youth, families and other concerned stakeholders regarding their experience. To gather your feedback, DMHA is to hosting a series meetings throughout the state. The meetings will be conducted using a focus group format. This means that DMHA will provide some general conversation starters related to Access Site policy, processes and procedures and participants will have an opportunity to voice their thoughts and concerns about what has and has not worked.
All meetings will take place in person and will not be recorded or available in any other format. The date, time and location of the focus group meetings are as follows:
|February 21, 2019||10 a.m. - Noon Central Time||Lake County Public Library
1919 West 81st Street
Merrillville, IN 46410
|Merrillville - Access site focus group sign-up|
|March 20, 2019||1 p.m. - 3 p.m. Eastern Time||Suzanne Gresham Center
3620 W. White River Blvd.
Muncie, IN 47304
|Muncie - Access site focus group sign-up|
|April 23, 2019||10 a.m. - Noon Eastern Time||
Stone Gate North
|Bedford - Access site focus group sign-up|
|May 22, 2019 - Final wrap-up meeting||10 a.m. - Noon Eastern Time||Indiana Government Center South
302 W. Washington Street
Indianapolis, IN 46204
|Indianapolis - Access site focus group final wrap-up sign-up|
The date for the April access site focus group meeting in Bedford has been determined. This meeting will be held on Tuesday, April 23, from 10 a.m. – Noon Eastern Time. All access site focus group meetings have now been scheduled. All three access site focus group sessions and the final wrap-up session have now been scheduled. Please click on the link next to the meeting you wish to attend to sign-up.
Remember these meetings are being held to gather your feedback regarding your experience with access sites. They are open to all access sites, youth, families and any concerned stakeholder. Thank you and if you have any questions please feel free to contact me at email@example.com.
Billing and claims for CMHW services
Providers needing assistance with CMHW claims issues should follow the steps outlined below:
- Contact Ken Guth of DXC at Ken.Guth@DXC.com. You will need to provide only the ICN/s (Individual Claim Number/s). ICN/s are unique, are not protected health information (PHI), and do not require secure email. (Any PHI must be sent in a HIPAA compliant manner.) With them, Mr. Guth will be able to look up the claim and investigate the reason/s for denial.
- Mr. Guth will either resolve the claim issue with the provider, or refer the provider to the DMHA database (Tobi) helpdesk.
- The provider will need to submit a ticket to the Tobi helpdesk using the instructions found here.
- When submitting the ticket, please include the ICN and any additional information from Mr. Guth.
- The Tobi helpdesk support team will work with the provider, DMHA, DXC, and the Wraparound Facilitator if necessary to resolve the issue.
Questions regarding this may be sent to the provider specialist at Julie.Bandy@fssa.in.gov.