- Skip Navigation

Note: This message is displayed if (1) your browser is not standards-compliant or (2) you have you disabled CSS. Read our Policies for more information.

Family and Social Services Administration

Bureau of Child Care Home > Provider Resources > Consultant Contact Information Consultant Contact Information

Bureau of Child Care licensing consultants serve licensed child care homes, licensed child care centers, and unlicensed registered child care ministries.

To contact the consultant in your area, choose the appropriate link below.

Licensed Child Care Home Consultants

Licensed Child Care Center Consultants

Unlicensed Registered Child Care Ministry Consultants


The Bureau of Child Care also offers a free Child Care Health Consultant Program. For more information or to contact a health consultant, visit


If you are interested in becoming a child care provider but don't know what type of provider you are, please read the Indiana Child Care Definitions.  For more information on how to become a licensed child care center, a licensed child care home, or an unlicensed registered child care ministry, visit or contact the consultant in your area.

If you believe you are exempt from licensure, please read the Indiana Code on child care licensure exemptions. If you are a child care provider who is legally exempt from licensure and you would like to become eligible to receive CCDF payments, visit