Equal Opportunity is the Law. Equal Opportunity Employer/Program Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.
Eighteen pilot programs received grants between $20,000 and $55,000 for 18 months of planning and implementation of the Governor’s Work Ethic Certificate program. Funding is available from January 1, 2017 - June 30, 2018.
Funding was limited to a school corporation or community of corporations or Workforce Development Board. Local employer support is a required component of the application.
- Work Ethic Certificate Grant Application
- Frequently Asked Questions
- October 11, 2016: RFP Release
- October 19, 2016: Deadline for Questions
- November 18, 2016: Proposal Submission (electronic PDF format)
- December 12, 2016: Proposal Selection and Announcement
- January 1, 2017: Contract Start (Planned)