Bulk File Technical Q&A Web Conference
March 17, 2014
3 – 4 p.m.
The Indiana Department of Revenue Bulk File Technical Q&A Web Conference for gasoline distributors will take place via webinar. Click here on the day of the webinar to log into the webinar. After you have logged in, a screen will pop up prompting you to enter your phone number. Enter your phone number and the teleconference service will call your phone to connect you to the meeting audio. Please only connect to the audio as instructed. Any other connections may create problems for you.
Follow these steps to secure your place in the webinar:
- You must pre-register to attend the webinar. Click here to pre-register. Once your internet browser window opens, click ‘Register’ near the bottom of the screen to complete your registration.
- After you have registered, click here to test your computer to ensure you have the appropriate players installed. Follow the instructions on the screen.
These two steps are very important, and if they are not completed before the webinar, you may not be able to attend. If you have any questions or concerns about the webinar registration or computer testing, please contact Quincy Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Conference Call Information
Toll-free dial-in number (U.S. and Canada):
- Introductions – DOR team
- Review meeting guidelines
- Review webinar objectives
- Review bulk file upload information available
- Open Q&A session
- Review bulk file upload timeline
- Closing Q&A